1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible: Kozianka & Weidner Rechtsanwälte (in the following: K&W),
Habichthorst 32, 22459 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)40 – 551 70 41
Fax: +49 (0)40 – 551 30 69
The operational data protection officer of K & W is reachable under the aforementioned address, attn. Mr. Karle, or under email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website http://www.kozianka-law.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored:
- IP address in anonymous form (used only to determine the location of access),
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website or to apply for a job with us. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. The data processing for the purpose of the application takes place according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b GDPR based on the pre-contractual relationship. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties, if:
- you have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c there is a legal obligation for disclosure, as well as
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
This website uses transient cookies, whose scale and function is explained as follows:
Transient cookies will be automatically deleted after closing the browser. In particular, this includes session-cookies. These save a so called session-ID to assign browser requests to the common session. This implies, that your device could be recognized, if you return to the website afterwards. Session-cookies will be deleted after log-out or closing the browser.
5. Social Media Plug-ins
We use on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR social plug-ins from the social networks XING and LinkedIn to make our law firm better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us is done by means of the so-called two-click method to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
We use on our page share buttons of the following providers:
– XING AG, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany;
– LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
The share buttons are indicated by the logo and the name of the provider.
When accessing this website, these components ensure that the respective provider is informed that and which website we are visiting. According to the provider, there is no further analysis of your visit, provided that you are not logged into your account of the respective provider. If you are logged in, the respective provider can confirm the recommendation of our website, your IP address and other browser-related information when confirming the provider's button inserted in the website and link it with your data stored with the provider. You can prevent the aforementioned collection by the provider if you log off before visiting the website with the provider.
Further information on data protection and your rights can be found here
– on XING's website at https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection
– on the LinkedIn website at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
6. Google Maps
This website uses the Google Map service through an API. This service is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
For using this service, it is necessary to save your IP-address. This Information will regularly be transmitted and saved to a Google server in the USA. The owner of this website has no influence to this transmission.
Using Google Maps is vital to provide an appealing design and easy discoverableness of our location in terms of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
You will find more information about how Google deals with user data on: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
7. Affected people’s rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data security
We take all reasonable technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, unauthorized access, modification and dissemination. When communicating by e-mail, we cannot guarantee complete data security, so we recommend that you send confidential information by post. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.